The 2017 CT Maritime Heritage Festival is fast approaching. Mark your calendars – Friday, September 8 – Sunday, September 10th. The Thames River Heritage Park will offer special fares and schedules for the hop on-hop off water taxi service on Saturday and Sunday during the Festival as follows:
Special Fares Saturday and Sunday only:
• $10 for adult all-day unlimited rides (reg. $15)
• $5 for all-day unlimited rides for children ages 4-12 and active military (reg. $10)
• Children 3 and under are free
Special Schedule Saturday and Sunday only:
• 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. there will be continuous express water taxi service between Fort Trumbull and City Pier in New London.
• 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. there will be continuous express water taxi service between Fort Trumbull and Fort Street Landing in Groton.
The Water Taxi will operate on a regular schedule Friday, the 8th and after 5 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. Sunset tours will be available as scheduled.